2019 F-350 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin 184U Dump Body (Stock #YE60606)
2019 Ford F-350SD XL ABS brakes, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.
9' L-pack dump body
Medium Earth Gray
Exterior Color Description
- GVWR: 14,000 lb Payload Package
- Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- Traction control
- View All
Photos may be library images.
One Piece Fold Down Sides
85" x 55" x 24" Back Pack Tool Box
Under Bed Box
18" x 18" x 36" Black Steel Toolbox
624DM Godwin Hoist - Double Acting Electric Hoist with In-Cab Controls
6" Pine Boards Painted Black
2-5/16" Pintle Ball Combo, 16K Rated with Safety Chain Hooks
Pull Rope Manual Tarp/ Back Bar with Rear Hooks and Mesh Tarp
24" Cab Shield
7 Pin Flat Receptacle
Mud Flaps with Anti-Sail Brackets
Powder Coat Finish
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
Additional Upfit Cost