2019 F-650 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300U Dump Body (Stock #GF15176)
Read More… PJS 10FT CONTRACTORS DUMP 2019 F650 REG CABFORD 6.8L EFI NA V10 GAS 6 SPEED AUTO TRANS GAS Exterior OXFORD WHITE Interior STEEL GRAY30/70 FIXED DR/PASS VINYL Standard Equipment INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE Price Information MSRP STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $58,200 Optional Equipment 2019 MODEL YEAR OXFORD WHITE STEEL GRAY VINYL 30/70 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.600A .FRONT AXLE - 8.5K CAPACITY .SINGLE, 17.5K CAP OPEN .HYDRAULIC BRAKES .HORIZ EXH-BOC SHORT TAIL PIPE .FUEL TANK - 50 GALS STEEL .REAR SEAT DELETE .AIR CONDITIONING .AM/FM RADIO W/CLOCK .FT WH 22.5X8.25 10H PWD CT DS .RR WH 22.5X8.25 10H PT STL DS .FORD 6.8L EFI NA V10 GAS 6 SPEED AUTO TRANS GAS GDYR 255/70R 22.5H ENDURAN RSA 35 6.14 AXLE RATIO GDYR 255/70R22.5H G622 120 TRLR CONCT SKT COMBINED-HYDRLC 100 RF MARKER/CLRNCE LIGHTS AMBER BACKUP ALARM, ELECTRIC 110 PRE DELIVERY INSPECTION SHIP-THRU MANNING TRANS POWER TAKE OFF GAS 295 50 STATE EMISSIONS FRAME RAILS 10.75 S/M 80K PSI XL2020 MAN/HT BLACK 96" 85 JUMP START STUD 90 BODY BUILDER WIRING 135 FRONT SUSPENSION - 10K CAP 125 BATTERY - 2 - 12V 1800 CCA 60 REAR SPRING SUSPENSION-19K CHROME FRONT BUMPER 490 CHROME GRILLE 245 30/70 FIXED DR/PASS VINYL 350 __________ TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS 60,440 DESTINATION & DELIVERY 2,095 __________ TOTAL MSRP $62,535 Disclaimer: Option pricing will be blank for any item that is priced as 0 or "No Charge". Estimated Annual Fuel Cost: $ CITY MPG 0HIGHWAY MPG 0 Vehicle Engine Information Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Results reported to EPA indicate that the majority of vehicles with these estimates will achieve between _ and _ mpg in the city and between _ and _ mpg on the highway.For Comparison Shopping all vehicles classified as have been issued mileage ratings from _ to _ mpg city and _ to _ mpg highway. Ford Extended Service Plan is the ONLY service contract backed by Ford and honored by the Ford and Lincoln dealers. Ask your dealer for prices and additional details or see our website at www.Ford-ESP.com. $4,500 - Exp. 06/30/2020 $1,500 - Exp. 07/31/2020
- Preferred Equipment Package 600A
- 2 Speakers
- AM/FM radio
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Aux Audio Input Jack & Clock
- Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- Steering Column - Tilt
- Steering Wheel - Black PVC w/Integral Cruise Control Switches
- ABS brakes
- Bumper, Front - Black, Full Width
- Speed control
- Dual rear wheels
- Body Builder Wiring - At Back of Cab, Combined
- Lights - Roof Marker/Clearance - Amber Lenses, 5 Lights
- Painted Grille - Plastic
- 30/0/30 Fixed Driver & Fixed Passenger w/Consolette - Vinyl
- Back-Up Alarm - Electric, 102 dBA
- Floor Covering - Black Vinyl
- Front reading lights
- Intelligent Oil Life Monitor
- Passenger seat mounted armrest
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest
- Tow Hooks, Front (2) - Frame-Mounted, Painted Black
- Wheel Seals, Front - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Wheel Seals, Rear - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Variably intermittent wipers
- BACKUP CAMERA,
- View All
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.