2019 F-450 Super Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin 184U Dump Body (Stock #YD96713)
2019 Ford F-450SD XL F-450 SuperDuty XL DRW, 11' short side dump, V8, 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Oxford White, Medium Earth Gray Vinyl, ABS brakes, Air C…
onditioning, Brake assist, Delay-off headlights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 16,500 lb Payload Package, Outside temperature display, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers.
11' short side dump
Medium Earth Gray
Exterior Color Description
Photos may be library images.
GS615 EMSA Scissor Hoist
6" Pine Boards Painted Black
2-5/16" Pintle Ball Combo, 20K Rated, Mount on Plate with D-Rings
Pull Rope Manual Tarp/ Back Bar with Rear Hooks and Mesh Tarp
24" Cab Shield
7 Pin Flat Receptacle
Mud Flaps with Anti-Sail Brackets
Powder Coat Finish
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
| SALE Price:
Additional Upfit Cost