2021 Ford F-650 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300U Dump Body (Stock #FLU10004)
- Trailer Connection Socket - 7-Way, Wired for Turn Signals Combined with Stop
- Lube, Rear Axle, EmGard 75W-90, Synthetic Oil
- Bumper, Front - Full Width, Chrome Plated Steel - Exterior Appearance Group)
- Engine Block Heater, Phillips, 120 Volt/750 Watt
- Front Stabilizer Bar
- Tires, Front Two 11R22.5H Michelin X Multi Energy Z
- 4 Speaker Option for 588 Radio
- Lube, Front Axle, EmGard 50W, Synthetic Oil
- Mirrors, Dual - Heated & Motorized Rectangular, XL2020 - 96' Width
- Power Equipment Group - Appearance Group)
- Jump Start Stud - Remote Mounted
- Transmission Power Take-Off Provision w/LiveDrive Capability and Tow/Haul
- Back-Up Alarm - Electric, 102 dBA
- Pull Out Cup Holder For Two Cups - Instrument Panel Mounted
- Chrome Grille Surround - Exterior Appearance Group)
- Exterior Appearance Group
- Chromed Fender Badge
- Ship-Thru - Manning
- Body Builder Wiring - At End of Frame, Combined -
- View All
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Sheehy Auto Group for more info.(855) 422-1690
Check with dealer for availability
*These estimates reflect new EPA methods beginning with 2008 models. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from the previous year model.