2021 Ford F-650 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300T Dump Body (Stock #CDF07676)
- Wheels, Rear 22.5x8.25 White Powder Coated Steel, 10-Hole
- Back-Up Alarm - Electric, 102 dBA
- 30/0/30 Fixed Driver & Fixed Passenger w/Consolette - Vinyl
- Preferred Equipment Package 600A
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/2 Speakers, USB input, Clock Display and Bluetooth
- Engine Exhaust Brake
- Four Body Builder Switches - Mounted in Center Instrument Panel
- Painted Grille - Plastic
- Floor Covering - Black Vinyl
- Wheel Seals, Front - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Lights - Roof Marker/Clearance - Amber Lenses, 5 Lights
- Intelligent Oil Life Monitor
- Manual Regen Initiation - Driver Interface in Message Center
- Wheel Seals, Rear - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Body Builder Wiring - At Back of Cab, Combined
- Steering Wheel - Black PVC w/Integral Cruise Control Switches, includes Audio Controls
- Steering Column - Tilt / Telescoping
- Air Conditioning
- ABS brakes
- AM/FM radio
- Delay-off headlights
- Front reading lights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Passenger seat mounted armrest
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Power steering
- Speed control
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Traction control
- Trip computer
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 2 Speakers
- Speed-Sensitive Wipers
- Dual rear wheels
- Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest
- View All
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
*These estimates reflect new EPA methods beginning with 2008 models. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from the previous year model.