2022 Ford F-750 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300T Dump Body (Stock #T22673)
- 2 Speakers
- AM/FM radio
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/2 Speakers, USB input, Clock Display and Bluetooth
- Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Steering Column - Tilt / Telescoping
- Steering Wheel - Black PVC w/Integral Cruise Control Switches, includes Audio Controls
- Traction control
- ABS brakes
- Delay-off headlights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Speed control
- Dual rear wheels
- Engine Exhaust Brake
- Body Builder Wiring - At Back of Cab, Combined
- Lights - Roof Marker/Clearance - Amber Lenses, 5 Lights
- Painted Grille - Plastic
- 30/0/30 Fixed Driver & Fixed Passenger w/Consolette - Vinyl
- Floor Covering - Black Vinyl
- Four Body Builder Switches - Mounted in Center Instrument Panel
- Front reading lights
- Intelligent Oil Life Monitor
- Manual Regen Initiation - Driver Interface in Message Center
- Passenger seat mounted armrest
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest
- Wheel Seals, Front - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Wheel Seals, Rear - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Speed-Sensitive Wipers
- Variably intermittent wipers
- View All
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Sheehy Auto Group for more info.(855) 422-1690
Check with dealer for availability
*These estimates reflect new EPA methods beginning with 2008 models. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from the previous year model.